Golf equipment can be difficult to store particularly if you are limited on the space that you have available inside your house. A garage can provide a convenient place for storing your equipment while organizing the space ensuring that it is contained within one area.
It is important to ensure that you select the right golf bag holder that is compatible with your needs and the space that you have available inside your garage.
We have browsed the market and selected our top five picks of the best golf bag holders available. If you could benefit from additional guidance before making your purchase, below we have included a handy buyer's guide that outlines our top tips for choosing the best products.
If you are in a hurry and don't have the time to continue reading, we have selected our top pick for you below.
Top 5 Best Golf Bag Holder for Garage
OUR TOP PICK
If you are looking for a golf bag holder that has multiple compartments on offer, the Suncast Golf Bag Garage Organizer is a strong contender.
This holder measures 32" x 16" x 37" and has the space to store two golf bags. There are also three shelves and a storage bin for storing your golf equipment.
With this rack, all of your equipment can be contained in one area.
Courtesy of the foam strip, your golf shafts are protected against damage. It has also been built to last courtesy of the sturdy metal construction.
It will hold a range of golfing equipment without becoming easily damaged.
The adjustable feet are useful in allowing you to level the holder if the ground is uneven in the area where it is intended to be stored.
It also means that you don't have to worry about accidentally knocking it over as you pass as it is sturdily positioned.
- This holder offers plenty of space for storing your golf clubs and additional equipment.
- The subtle design means that it is going to fit into your garage with ease.
- Durably designed, this holder has been built to last for a long time.
- It is relatively affordably priced.
- The feet are adjustable which is convenient in allowing you to alter the height of the holder.
- Some may find assembly to be a little complex, particularly if they have never installed a holder of this kind before.
The extra-large size of this garage organizer makes it an ideal choice for those with plenty of space available inside their garage.
The main compartment can store 2 standard sized golf bags or additionally you may choose to store 1 large sized golf bag alone.
Designed with 3 extra medium sized shelves there is space to store your additional golf equipment.
Surrounding the housing of the organizer is iron wire which stops your golf shafts from falling out of the sides.
It also has adjustable feet so you can alter the height of the holder depending on where it is going to be stored.
The organizer is lined with boards that have holes in them. This allows the moisture to flow through rather than gather which helps to prevent the equipment from becoming damaged by dampness.
Impressively, this organizer features four removable hooks so you can utilize the space that you have available.
Not only is this suitable for golfing equipment but it can also be used to store additional sporting essentials too. The hooks provide you with the versatility to hang up your sporting equipment if you choose.
- The sturdy bars along the bottom prevent your equipment from falling and the holder from moving.
- The soft edging along the bottom protects your equipment from damage.
- The feet can be adjusted so you can customize the height and level of the organizer.
- This organizer is easy to assemble.
- It has a spacious capacity to store a range of sporting equipment.
- This organizer is a little expensive which may be unreasonable for those on a budget.
Sleekly designed, the Milliard Golf Organizer is going to be a great addition to your garage space. It boasts a spacious capacity that can store 2 standard sized golf bags or 1 extra-large golf bag.
It also comes with three spacious golf shelving compartments and a storage bin which is handy for storing golf balls etc.
When your golfing equipment is stored inside this organizer you can be assured that it is going to be protected from damage.
The soft foam edging will prevent your clubs from becoming scratched and the mesh surrounding stops your golf clubs and equipment from falling out.
This organizer has been designed to offer enhanced durability. Made using anti-rust carbon steel, you can enjoy long-lasting use.
It also features a bar along the bottom of the main compartment which helps to keep your equipment securely in place.
- As an extra-wide organizer, it has the spacious capacity to store 2 standard sized golf bags at once.
- The soft edging protects your equipment from becoming damaged or scratched which helps to prolong the quality.
- This organizer is sturdily designed so it is unlikely to fall over or become damaged easily.
- The size makes it perfect for storing your equipment inside a garage.
- Durably designed using anti-rust materials, this holder has been constructed to offer long-lasting use.
- The instructions are a little unclear so some may find it a little challenging to assemble.
If you're searching for an affordable way to store your golf clubs and equipment, the Home-it Golf Bag Dual Storage Organizer is definitely a worthy contender.
The main section is divided by a shelf compartment and on either side, you have the space to store two separate golf bags.
Measuring 39 x 36 x 16", it is compactly designed which makes it a perfect choice for garages that are limited on the space that they have available.
It has also been made from stainless steel so you can be sure that it has long lasting durability.
The sides and base of the organizer are lined with mesh wiring which is going to be effective in holding your golfing equipment in place.
- Retailing within an affordable price range this is great value for money and an ideal choice for those on a budget.
- Courtesy of its sleek design, it is going to be a great addition to your garage.
- The metal construction accounts for enhanced durability.
- This organizer is easy to assemble which is ideal for those who are unfamiliar with the setup involved.
- The legs mean that this stand sits above the ground so there is a reduced possibility of your equipment becoming damaged.
- Unfortunately, the metal is a little weak and so the parts are prone to bending during assembly.
Are you looking for a different way of storing your golf clubs? Maybe you want to organize them but you don't want a holder that is going to consume space on your garage floor.
That's where these storage racks by Koova come in handy.
As you are provided with 2 racks you can store 2 golf bags at once. Installation is also super straightforward as the racks simply need to be mounted onto the garage wall.
Courtesy of the clamp system, your golf bags aren't enclosed inside the holder so you can still access the different compartments if needed.
Impressively these holders can be adjusted according to the size of your golf bag.
Whether you have a larger bag or a standard sized bag you aren't going to be restricted in the room that you have available to store your equipment.
- These holders have been made in the USA so you can be confident in the source of your purchase.
- As you are provided with 2 holders you can store 2 bags at once if needed.
- The unique concept allows you to store your golfing equipment off the floor.
- The holders are adjustable so you can alter them according to the size of your golf bag.
- They are easy to install and can be done so using standard tools that you would find inside your toolbox.
- The holders retail at an expensive price which may make them unsuitable for golfers on a budget.
Golf Bag Holder For Garage Buying Guide
Before investing in a golf bag holder for your garage there are many factors to consider. From the space that you have available, to the size of the holder and the price.
We have identified our top tips for selecting the best holder for your garage below.
It is necessary to consider the size of the holder and the space that you have available. If your garage houses your car when it isn't in use you may have restricted room available when it comes to storing anything else.
If you have a larger garage and plenty of spare room this may be less of a concern. However, it is worth measuring your available space before comparing these measurements to the specifications of the product of your choice.
This will relieve any disappointment upon receiving a holder that is an insufficient fit for your garage.
When you receive your golf bag holder you don't want to find yourself competing against complex installation instructions.
Although you will likely receive your holder in different parts, preferably your holder should be straightforward to put together as this helps to avoid confusion.
While some may be familiar with setting up products of this kind, others may be less so. Most golf bag holders are fairly straightforward to set up.
Compartments and Organizer Features
Once you have pinpointed some holders that you like, you will need to consider the features that each of them offers. Identifying these features will help you to select the best product for your needs. Some may prefer to have more storage compartments than others.
Pay close attention to the specifications of your product before making your purchase. Many will feature different compartments to store multiple golf bags at once, you will also find some that have shelves that can hold your golf shoes, etc when they are not being used.
The durability of your holder is very important. You don't want to purchase your holder only to find that it deteriorates in quality shortly after.
A holder is intended to keep your golfing equipment protected from the ground below, however it must be robustly designed as this will ensure that it doesn't become damaged following harsh contact with the ground or your golfing equipment.
The most popular material used to make golf bag holders for garages is metal. This is a sturdy and strong robust material that is going to be able to hold a decent amount of golfing equipment.
The other is wood, although this is less common, you may still find several golf bag holders made using this material. You may have a particular preference towards one material more than another.
The materials may differ in quality between the brands and so it is important to ensure that you select a material that is robust enough to hold your golfing equipment.
It is always beneficial to ensure that you have a budget in mind before making your purchase. Doing so will allow you to cater your search to the budget that you have in place. Holders can vary in price and this can be dependent upon the features on offer, the quality, and the brand.
It is important to ensure that you select a good quality durable holder as this will ensure that it isn't going to become easily damaged.
It is preferable to opt for a holder that is covered by a warranty. This will ensure that you are covered should you experience any issues with your purchase.
Additionally, this also allows you to build greater confidence within the brand that you make your purchase with.
Others also offer lifetime support which can be helpful if you should experience any problems or if you are dissatisfied with your holder.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I store my golf bag inside my garage?
Some may find it more convenient to store their golf bag inside their garage than others.
If you are a regular player you may find it easier to leave them inside your trunk. However, to create more room inside your car it is useful to store them inside your garage.
The area should be cool and dry as this prevents your clubs and carry bag from becoming damaged by possible dampness as a result.
Is it bad to leave golf clubs in a cold environment?
The climate in which you store your golf clubs can impact their quality.
If your garage is temperature-controlled it is safe to leave your golf clubs and carry bags inside.iIf it isn't and the temperature is instead cold, this can ultimately cause the handles and grips of your golf clubs to become stiff which can affect the overall quality.
It is important to consider these factors before storing your golfing equipment inside a garage.