Taylormade clubs are one of the BEST golfing equipment on the market!
These are used by some of the best golfers in the world.
Taylormade puts a lot of emphasis on PERFORMANCE and DURABILITY and CONSUMER SATISFACTION.
Rest assured that Taylormade has a GUARANTEED WARRANTY policy for all their Taylormade clubs and other products, provided you comply with some requirements.
Here’s how it works!
Taylormade clubs issue a guaranteed warranty for golf clubs purchased exclusively from a Taylormade retailer, whether from an online store or a physical Taylormade dealer.
The warranty is strictly issued only to the original consumer. Rest assured that the Taylormade golf clubs will be free from defects during normal and customary use for 2 YEARS from the original date of purchase from any authorized Taylormade dealer.
The two-year warranty is only applicable to a consumer from an authorized retailer of the purchase provided that the consumer does the following requirements:
- The consumer presents PROOF OF PURCHASE in the form of an original cash register receipt or online receipt from where the consumer purchased the golf club. The store MUST BE an authorized Taylormade dealer.
- The Taylormade golf club does NOT show any sign of being ABUSED, ALTERED, DEFACED, MISUSED, or DAMAGED due to negligence or lack of appropriate care by the consumer or a third party.
- The club lasts a warranty period of 2 years.
Additionally, the warranty policy may still apply if the Taylormade golf club has undergone conventional club modifications, such as reshafting or regripping, meaning any modifications done by Taylormade only.
However, coverage by the warranty policy is only applicable if the golf club shows NO SIGN of damage due to such modification. It is up to Taylormade’s sole discretion to determine if modifications to the golf club cause any damage.
The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear on the clubs, meaning any clubs that have damage due to excessive use over time are not covered.
Instead, Taylormade repairs these damages on golf clubs or other products caused by normal wear and tear for a specific FEE.
It is important to note that a Tour issue product CANNOT be issued for resale and is not covered by the warranty policy.
If any sign of damage is found on said Taylormade clubs, provided that all requirements are met, Taylormade warrants, in its sole discretion:
- Reparation of the damage of the golf club
- Replacement of defective golf club with the same or similar club
- Refund of purchase price less reasonable depreciation should such clubs be irreparable upon prompt return or unavailable
The same requirements apply to Taylormade club accessories or any club components sold (shafts, driver heads, etc.).
The two-year warranty covers the club accessories and assures no defects during normal and customary use starting from any authorized Taylormade dealer’s original date of purchase.
This is only applicable provided the consumer meets the following requirements:
- The original consumer presents PROOF OF PURCHASE in the form of a RECEIPT from an original cash register or online.
- Such club component shows no sign of being ABUSED, ALTERED, DEFACED, MISUSED, or DAMAGED due to negligence.
- The Taylormade club component lasts for the warranty period.
Taylormade does not issue the warranty to outside components or objects combined with said club component or anything made outside the Taylormade brand.
- The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear on the club accessory.
- The warranty does not cover any club damage due to being used excessively over time.
- Repairing damages caused by wear and tear is done for a specific FEE.
Similarly, if some form of damage appears on any genuine Taylormade club within the warranty period, and provided that all requirements are met, Taylormade warrants, in its sole discretion:
- Repair of the defect on the club accessory
- Replace the club accessory with the same or a comparable product
- Refund your actual purchase price less reasonable depreciation based on actual use where the club accessory is unavailable and irreparable upon prompt return
Golf Balls and Other Taylormade Accessories
The same conditions apply for Taylormade golf balls and other Taylormade accessories such as golf bags, hats, Ashworth apparel (Ashworth is a clothing company under Taylormade).
The warranty covers any genuine Taylormade product that a consumer purchased from an authorized Taylormade dealer for one year.
It is only applicable to the original consumer by the authorized retailer provided they meet the following conditions:
- The consumer presents PROOF OF PURCHASE via an online or physical receipt from the authorized retailer.
- Due to negligence, the product has NOT been ABUSED, ALTERED, DEFACED, MISUSED, or DAMAGED.
- The nature of the Taylormade product lasts for the warranty period.
Similarly, the warranty DOES NOT cover wear and tear.
If any damage is made to the product or accessory and provided that the above requirements are met, it is up to Taylormade, in its sole discretion, to:
- Repair the damage on the product.
- Replace the defective product with the same or a comparable product
- Refund your actual purchase price less reasonable depreciation based on actual use where the product is unavailable and irreparable upon prompt return
All claims will be made under Taylormade’s sole discretion in accordance with the previously stated terms and conditions.
Any repaired or replaced product will be warranted from the date of purchase, not the date of repair or replacement.
NOTE: Taylormade is NOT LIABLE for ANY damage, whether DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL.
NO person, company, or distributor of any sort has the power to CHANGE, MODIFY, or EXTEND the terms of the Taylormade warranties in any way.
The customer is always right!
A customer has the right to return a purchased product and ask for a refund if they are unsatisfied with it. It is part of a customer’s statutory rights.
Taylormade makes sure to uphold customer satisfaction by allowing a buyer to return their product 30 days of receipt.
All returned items must be NEW and UNUSED.
Taylormade does not accept personalized items, such as custom-built golf clubs, personalized golf balls, and other accessories that are not by a Taylormade retailer.
- Taylormade allows a minimum of 10 days to process your return request. Taylormade assures a refund within 30 days of receiving the return request.
- Taylormade will contact you via email to notify you when they have processed your request.
- They will then give you your compensation or refund but not cover the shipping cost.
If there are any problems, you can contact Taylormade’s customer service!
How long is the warranty on my clubs?
Taylormade’s warranty covers clubs two years from the original date of purchase. Make sure that you have the receipt from an authorized Taylormade retailer.
The warranties on products vary depending on the introduction date of that product. For example, if a product has a consumer introduction date of January 1, 2005, the warranty can cover it for up to five years.
In short, it is a two-year warranty from the original date of purchase and varies depending on the date of introduction.
Who determines if the damages to my club is normal or customary?
Taylormade recommends that an authorized Taylormade retailer or dealer examine the product. It is up to their discretion to assess the damage done to your club.
Of course, Taylormade makes sure that its clubs and products are built with high quality and durability to last at least two years.
What do I do if I have broken my clubs and it is still under warranty?
If your clubs show any signs of damage, it would be best to take them to your nearest retail evaluator. The retailer will examine and repair the damage or supply you with a new product.
MAKE SURE YOU STILL HAVE THE ORIGINAL RECEIPT.
As mentioned previously, you must present a sales receipt as proof of your purchase from an authorized retailer to be covered.
The product will be returned or repaired at no charge, but the consumer is responsible for shipping charges.
What would void the warranty on my clubs?
The warranty is considered void if any modifications are made to the clubs outside Taylormade.
It is up to the discretion of Taylormade to assess if the modifications go by Taylormade standards or are done by conventional means.
Easy Ways To Take Care of Your Golfing Equipment
Regardless of your skill level, you always want to ensure that your golf equipment is properly cared for and maintained.
After all, golfing equipment is EXPENSIVE! And you will have no luck in using a damaged one, and the repair process may take away some valuable playing time.
Here are some simple ways to take care of your golfing equipment and prevent damage!
Remember to always bring your clubs and equipment back inside the house where they are SAFE. AVOID leaving them outside or in extreme temperatures like under the sun or your car trunk.
Extremely hot conditions can cause loosening or breakage of the grip and clubhead. Extremely cold temperatures can also cause cracks.
Always remember to pack your clubs into your golf bag gently!
A simple wash with warm water, mild soap, and a soft brush will get rid of any dirt, sand, or soil that’s been left while playing.
It also helps to carry a small towel in your golf bag as you may need to wipe down your clubs frequently, especially when it rains or if the ground is wet.
Protection such as club covers and hoods for your golf bag will do wonders! Covers help PRESERVE the golf clubs, especially the delicate ones.
It also helps to INSPECT your equipment from time to time if there are any dents, bends, or anything that could be damaging.
Taylormade is committed to giving you authentic and high-quality clubs, equipment, and a guaranteed warranty to back you up!
At the end of the day, it is the golfer’s sole responsibility to make sure that their equipment is properly taken care of once purchased.
A little care and cleaning to your golf equipment can go a LONG way and could be the difference between winning and losing in a golf game.
- 5 Best Golf Clubs for the Money - November 25, 2022
- Signs You Need A Stiffer Shaft - November 22, 2022
- Can Golf Clubs Be Stored In Cold Weather? - July 20, 2022